Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Denver


I was feeling pretty good when Both girls fell asleep right away at the beginning of our 8 hr car ride.  It only lasted about 45 min. and then never happened again. :)


The girls had so much fun with their cousins.  We stayed at Jan and Andy's house so they got a lot of good bonding time with Carson and Brody.



At the water park...


Do they look terrified?








Denver Zoo









Brody's Birthday party...


We had so much fun!!  Thanks to Jan and Andy for all there planning and hospitality!


 On the road again...

  
Look at those glazed eyes... this is what 10 hrs of straight Dora looks like!

Off To Grandma Dahle's


Cousin craft time with little cousin Addie


Swimming in the backyard...here is Grandpa's warning...


Now for the kill.


Ali and Liam





These 2 girls LOVE their Grandma Dahle!!!!!!!!!!!!






At home playing in the flower bed...these girls have a gravitational pull toward all things dirty! :)

1st Day of School


I took this picture through my very dirty window because I knew that someday I would miss looking out my window and seeing to little bodies having a picnic. I love being a mom to these two baby Blondie's!

Boating

Ali insists on driving the boat!!


Nyah is fine to take a backseat :)



Nyah braved the high seas with her friend Holland on the tube!




Still driving... :)



No comments: