Friday, January 28, 2011

All For One and One For All


Nyah got Barbie in the 3 musketeers for Christmas and while watching the movie decided that she was the 4th musketeer!  So I did what any normal mom would do I made a sword out of a wooden dowel, put on a skirt then I ran to the living room and did a cartwheel in front of her!  She got so excited and wanted a cape for herself so I tied a blanket around her neck...it kept falling off which led to our next activity... I sewed (and I don't sew) the cape pictured above out of scraps.  Pretty impressive huh?  I know.  I was really surprised at myself...but don't look to closely!  If your eye ventures around the room you will see the mess that accompanied the project that almost swallowed us!  It was mostly the 9000 distraction for Ali so I could get crafty!  All for one and one for all!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Now you cook AND sew!! You're totally rocking this domestic/homemaker stuff! Lol!! The cape is adorable, btw!
I just spent the last half hour catching up on all your posts. I'm way behind too. Sucks. Looks like you guys have been having loads of fun. I love the snow caterpillar, haha. And Derek's surprise for Christmas (Dave would never be able to pull that off).
We need to get together ASAP and let our girls play.