Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I BROKE MY FOOT!!!!!!! ONE WEEK AFTER HAVING A BABY!!!!!

I got a text message from my mom Sunday morning that said "Any trips to the ER? hee hee." I ended up in the ER a week after having Nyah so my mom thought she was being funny. I replied "not this time" pleased as punch and ready to break loose on this world after nine long months of pregnancy! However that night I sent this picture to my mom and said "spoke to soon. at the ER with a possible broken foot." Sure enough an x-ray confirmed my fear... it was BROKEN! I had missed a step in my in-laws dark garage and rolled my foot. I heard a pop and knew instantly that it was broken. For those of you getting a visual I did not hit the ground...I do want to point out that I caught myself but not in time obviously. Don't let the smile in the picture fool you I was terrified that they were going to have to set it back in place, or do surgery! I have NEVER broken a bone and am religious with my calcium supplements and so I felt very cheated! I am doing well though. Derek rented a killer scooter for me to speed around the house on in style! I should be back to business in no time! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carrie I just checked out all your pictures! I adore them!!! I'm so glad baby Ali is here to join our huge clan! :)