
One month ago today my darling angel broke her collar bone! We took her to insta-care and she had to get x-rays and was really brave even saying "cheese" for the x-ray machine through terrified tears. They put her in a giant harness that looked like she was in star wars first...and told me she needed to wear it for a month straight! After I regained consciousness they put this sling on her because the harness was too big and they didn't have one small enough for her. I of course fell apart and thought the world had ended...it hadn't... at least not yet...because later that week she got a TERRIBLE ear infection (her first) with a bad cough, fever, and runny nose. To put it bluntly we walked through the fires of hell for one week and came out the other end alive! She is doing AWESOME now and I am so HAPPY to have my baby back. I don't think she was totally upset about the situation because I held her in a rocking chair for days letting her drink juice, watch movies, accept visitors and gifts, and get pretty much whatever she wanted :)! In this picture she is very focused on one of those many movies!
No comments:
Post a Comment