Nyah held some baby goats and loved it... but I thought this picture was hilarious because it looks like she is being mowed down by a baby goat. I don't think she really was? However she has no fear and will run after the scariest looking animal.

Made friends with a baby duck then tried to choke it to death.
Wallowed with some pigs...at this point I was wondering if this was such a good idea. Literally wallowing with swines!!

The bunnies were super cute until this one tried to scratch our eyes out...so we traded this nasty one in for a nice one. Nyah came away with battle scars.
Made friends with a baby duck then tried to choke it to death.
So motherly, even to baby cows 8 times her size.
4 comments:
This is beyond anything cute I have ever seen. I CAN'T WAIT! I don't even think there is a petting zoo on this island... I have such a cute niece.
Dang! I totally missed it this year. Bridget had a blast last year though, just like Nyah - fearless. The pictures are adorable. She's such a cute kid.
Our babies cannot be any cuter!!! :)
I am cracking up over your comments on the pictures... So funny! Nyah is so dang cute, I am loving the pig tails.
Post a Comment