
The weather here has been UGLY and we had a life-threatening case of cabin fever so we went to the mall...after we were done shopping I let Nyah run into her fantasy world! AKA the giant nasty toys in the mall where every disease on earth lurks waiting for little unsuspecting hands. What can I say? We were desperate, and she had a ball!

Here she is sitting on Mom's fantasy Diet Coke!

Since I had already let her swim through bacteria on giant sweets... I let her drive this car in the arcade. She was fine with it until I turned it on and then she was not so sure?

Getting creative! Dad took Nyah on a magic carpet ride around the house last Saturday. She LOVED it!!!! Now she begs every day for a ride...accompanied by my songbird voice which will tantalize you below! :) I have burned some major calories thanks to this ride. If she falls off she runs and jumps head first onto the blanket like it’s a tube being pulled behind a boat! I have since had to hide the blanket in the closet.
3 comments:
The magic carpet ride is HILARIOUS! Love the singing too. Bridget also loves the disease-filled playground at the mall. Its not as bad now that she can keep from sucking on her hands long enough to get them washed.
BTW, I think I need to borrow Cinderella from you sometime, if you don't mind. Bridget is clueless.
she is so funny, I love the magic carpet ride.
I am pretty sure that play place at the mall is disease filled... the one and only time we have taken Gavin there was when he was with Max and Max pooped his pants over there! :) Maybe I should have said something sooner to you!
I am absolutely laughing WITH you when you were singing. Way too funny! Thanks for taking care of Carson for a few hours last week. I know he enjoyed himself.
Post a Comment