Monday, November 3, 2008

It only took a year...but we did it!

As soon as I found out I was due in October I planned on getting a mini costume for my baby and started making over the top Halloween plans...what I didn't know is I would be flat on my back for a month after she was born...needless to say I was disappointed at missing out on Halloween fun last year...so we made up for it this year!
We went trick or treating with Sarah and Jayci at the mall and down Main St.

Really though have you ever seen a cuter bumble bee...really?



I mean really? :)

The best part about being a mom is getting to relive your childhood through your kids! ;) Legit trick or treating...and here comes Santa Clause :)





extra videos at the request of my twin sis ;)


2 comments:

Erica said...

She is by FAR the cutest bumble bee! That is the cutest bumble bee costume I've seen. She is way to cute and I'm glad she was able to enjoy the sweet pleasures of Halloween this year!

Tina said...

I can't believe you still have that sailor costume. Great! Nyah is adorable!!!
Oh, and I really liked the pumpkin cake for her birthday. Very creative.