Thursday, September 4, 2008

Man Eating Ducks (Really!)

Nyah and I take a morning walk together everyday sometimes we go shopping, or become one with nature :)...the other day we were walking past this river that has ducks in it. Being such a GREAT mom I came prepared with some bread to feed them. As soon as they saw us they came running...I threw them some bread and they started attacking us LITERALLY ( I am not exaggerating). They were biting Nyah's fingers and my feet...they bit my cell phone...these were killer ducks! I was honestly a little scared...I had to save just enough bread for our get-a-way! I threw it as far as I could and then Nyah and I made a run for it!! I looked over my shoulder and sure enough they were in HOT pursuit...we made it out with only minimal emotional damage :)

3 comments:

Tina said...

Scary. Ducks around here have never bothered us like that. Haha...
Guess you won't be feeding the ducks again anytime soon. :)
Visit my blog today for a retelling of our 9/11 california vacay... our faces were as red as our shirts!

JACKIE FLAHERTY said...

Carrie I think I know those ducks. We had a similiar experiance with ducks. Are they in the canal right behind Al's by the Hansbury apartments? I am glad you guys didn't lose any fingers!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG that is such a funny story! I'm so glad that you made it out alive. Jayci would have had a heart attack! :)