Saturday, August 9, 2008

SWIMMER IN TRAINING

Nyah and I took a mom and tot swim class together over the past two weeks. Below is her official certificate of achievement!


We took the class with my friend Sarah and her baby Jayci. Jayci kicked everyones trash on the back floating; but no one could touch Nyah on her diving :)!!



On the last day of class Derek came to see all that she had learned in two strenuous weeks of training!

PLATFORM DIVING


BACKSTROKE

UNDERWATER BALLET

3 comments:

Jan said...

That a girl! Right in time for the olympics too. Did you blow in her face before she went underwater? I remember us having a discussion about that in Glenwood Springs. Guess it works huh. Looks like you guys are showing Nyah a good time this summer. She's one lucky chic!

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun!

Matt and Jessica said...

Hey lady, so i've had a thank you card for you forever, but can't find an address for you, so I resulted to stocking you. I'm glad I did though cuz your blog is hilarious. I about died when i saw the shrute farms video. Anyways if I could get your address that would be awesome. looks like you had a good summer. take care. jess