So, as many of you already know...we took a little drive. After the horse races in St. George we thought we'd check out the Grand Canyon. We drove 100 miles to find out it was CLOSED FOR THE WINTER!!!! So all we got to do was stop at this crumby souveniour shop...


This is our family photo "in front of the Grand Canyon"

I don't think Nyah minded at all
I tried to Ninja-kick the gate down so we could get through...Didn't work!

We were WAY bummed about our wasted drive so we checked our GPS for another point of interest in the area...we found that there was a great cave not too far from where we were...and...it was freaking CLOSED!!!!!
1 comment:
That sucks!!! But I have to tell you I was laughing pretty hard at your video and the picture of you icking the sign.
Post a Comment