Hi Carrie!! I was so excited to get your announcement in the mail! Nyah is so adorable! I'm even more excited that you have a blog! The pictures of Nyah are too cute! I love all her bows. Raquel got everyone in my family going on blogs, and we love them!! I'm so excited to keep up with you guys now! Kellie needs to get a blog too!
Hey Carrie! Congrats on the baby girl! She is so stinking CUTE! I was so excited when Robyn told me you have a blog! I'm adding you to my list of favorite blogs if thats ok! It's nice to see what your up to these days! Your little family is adorable!
Carrie! I saw that you guys had a blog from the address on your announcement. So, here I am. I added your as a link on mine. Thanks again for the announcement and sorry I was in the shower when you dropped it off.
4 comments:
Hey guys, cute babe! We just had number 2 a couple months ago. It's good to see you're still alive and kicking. Send us a line when you get a chance.
The Maughans
P.S. when you have a chance send Chris D. a comment and tell him to invite us to his blog.
Later
Hi Carrie!!
I was so excited to get your announcement in the mail! Nyah is so adorable! I'm even more excited that you have a blog! The pictures of Nyah are too cute! I love all her bows. Raquel got everyone in my family going on blogs, and we love them!! I'm so excited to keep up with you guys now! Kellie needs to get a blog too!
Hey Carrie! Congrats on the baby girl! She is so stinking CUTE! I was so excited when Robyn told me you have a blog! I'm adding you to my list of favorite blogs if thats ok! It's nice to see what your up to these days! Your little family is adorable!
Carrie! I saw that you guys had a blog from the address on your announcement. So, here I am. I added your as a link on mine.
Thanks again for the announcement and sorry I was in the shower when you dropped it off.
Post a Comment